Selling to MetLife in 2022? Here are some PipelineIQ account insights to help build out your 1:1 #ABM program or strategic account plan.
ABM messaging should align with MetLife’s 2022 priorities:
- Accelerating digital transformation
- Enabling seamless customer journeys
- Protecting customer and MetLife data
- Balancing high tech and human touch
- Integrating technology and operations
- Expense discipline; topline growth
1. The financial services giant has adopted an enterprise-wide digital transformation effort; including RPA, AI, ML and a cloud-native, multi-tenant platform that enables digital channels such as online, mobile, call center and intelligent assistants.
2. Bill Pappas leads Global Technology and Operations (GTO). Top initiatives include transforming the data center to a software-defined, service-oriented business; building and running systems that are ‘customer-first’; leveraging modern, cloud technologies, cutting edge design and integrations across the entire software stack; and embracing fully containerized, elastic cloud environments designed to serve digital needs of MetLife’s global customers.
3. MetLife has adopted cloud, microservices and container technologies to pursue digital transformation. MetLife is laser-focused on the most modern delivery paradigms. Azure is their top cloud & DevOps platform, along with AWS & GCP.